Just Starting Out
Our basic course is for you if you want:
- To make better videos on your phone but don’t know where to start
- To raise the profile of your organisation and video is the best way to do it
- To produce professional quality video in a cost effective way
Bossing It Like A Pro
Our advanced course is for you if you want:
- To take your technique to the next level
- To learn how to get better results from advanced editing apps on your phone
- To learn some expert tips to create a more professional product
How smartphone video helped this charity make an impact
We made three videos at Liverpool Women’s Hospital for maternity charity Sanyu Research.
Smartphones are great for shooting in sensitive places, like a hospital:
- they’re small and unobtrusive, unlike a big camera crew
- patients and staff were relaxed on camera and told us their stories fluently.
- it’s easy to set up and change location – no big, expensive camera kit to move.
Latest from the Blog
Smartphone filming is all about making the best use of the available light. Daylight is free! But a small light or two can improve the look of your video, especially when filming indoors.... READ MORE
Camera shake makes your video look unpolished. Here’s some simple, affordable kit to help you create smooth, professional shots. Smartphone clamps and handgrips These grip the camera securely and avoid wobbly shots. They’re... READ MORE